I’ve been on leave this week, and I’ve been super busy.
- I’ve almost finished the story mode of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2.
- My Chief Financial Officer (a.k.a Chris) has introduced austerity measures due to the SARS-CoV-2 crisis. I’ve cut costs by moving everything into two virtual private servers (down from four). To be honest, I don’t know why I had all my shit spread over four servers, but I think it was just to say “I could”…
- An update to the Instagram API broke the feed on my homepage: I worked on migrating the Grav plugin I was using to support OAuth and the Instagram Basic Display API. I learnt a lot about how Grav plugins work. I have commited the updated plugin, and hope to make a pull request shortly.
- While I was poking around in Grav, I updated my theme to better support theme inheritance. I also migrated the CSS to SASS to make it easier to maintain going forward.
- Then, realising everything was a bit of a mess, I wrote a Grav plugin that automatically builds the galleries in my travel posts. It uses shortcodes on the backend and CSS flexbox on the frontend. It’s actually works pretty well, just a few minor fixes to make.
- I’ve also started updating a ZNC web interface theme to work with ZNC 1.7 branch. It’s active on my instance now, but I guess it doesn’t really matter because no one else has an account.
- By the way, let me know if you need an IRC bouncer?
I’m really pretty sick of this coronavirus, I want to travel again!